Chapel of Our Lord in Gethsemane painted by André Reinoso (17th century).
The Convent was inhabited by the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin,
which were founded in 1525 from Franciscans.
They wore hoods (or cappuccio), which also gave them the name.
Oh, and the colour of their robes was brownish, which gave the name to capuccino :-)
- Mojca Vilfan